FXive (fxive.com) is a real-time sound effect synthesis framework in the browser, spun-out from research developed at Queen Mary University of London by the team behind this blog. It is currently front-end only. We’d like to subcontract a backend developer to implement:
- Sign-up, log-in and subscription system
- Payment system for subscription, which offers unlimited sound downloads, and purchasing sounds individually
Additional functionalities can be discussed.
If you’re interested or know a web developer that might be interested, please get in touch with us from email@example.com .
You can check out some of the sound effect synthesis models used in FXive in previous blog entries.
- Aeroacoustic Sound Effects – Journal Article
- The final whistle blows
- Bounce, bounce, bounce . . .
- Physically Derived Sound Synthesis Model of a Propeller
- Applause, applause! (thank you, thank you. You’re too kind)
- Sound Synthesis of an Aeolian Harp
@c4dm @QMUL #backend #webdeveloper #nodejs